Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Carta Bella Layout



Yep I am on a roll getting through the last few items in my delicious DT Kit

This LO featurign a great photo of my niece and mum uses Carta Bella Traditions Peacocks Paradse as the base - not really much I needed to add to it, as it is beautiful all on its own !! - just lots of silver rhinestones on the peacock and flowers!  Photo mounted onto Graphic 45 Birdsong- Enlightenment Paper punched strips of Carta Bella Traditions - Italian Lace were added, some flowers and more bling flourishes, a title and a journalling note and it was done .. too easy.  Actually it's my first LO for 2013. 

I still have some gorgeous Graphic 45 Birdsong papers to use - one is so beautiful and detailed I am really wondering how to use it ... putting my thinking cap on now !!

Check out the specials in the WILD ABOUT SCRAP ONLINE STORE for the goodies used here and lots of other lovely things.

Happy creating

SHARON :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Sharon as are the photo subjects. This has to be my favourite paper release from 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Veronica - yes I loved using these papers so very versatile !!

    ReplyDelete