Where would we be without our friends? Do you have someone special you would like to create a mini album for?
Basic Grey - Herbs and Honey range has a really versatile range of embellishments included in the Element Stickers, Title Stickers, Die Cuts and Transparencies and the 12x12 sheet named Artichoke.
My project for today is a mini Album celebrating 'Friends'.
Gather all your supplies - I sorted through the Stickers and Die cuts etc and selected all the 'friend' related embellishments.
The papers I selected were: Peas, Asparagus, Onion and Corn.
Cut the papers and covers to your required size, then cover the covers with co-ordinating paper. I designed and embellished my front cover next, using some of the embellishments and Tim Holtz Alterations Bigz Die - Garden Greens. The wording is cut using Tim Holtz Alterations - Wanted Alphabet and then covered with glossy accents. I added Distress Stickles - Mustard Seed to the leaves.
Next, place your pages in order and bind using your Zutter. The next step is to decorate/embellish your pages. I have kept the pages really simple with the idea in mind of adding a photograph to every page. When I adhered the larger rectangular shaped embellishments - I adhered them by only three sides - to be able to place corners of photographs underneath if required. I rounded the top corners of the pages using my WRMK Corner Chomper and then highlighted this by 'stitching' with a black marker - just a bit of added detail.
Lastly, add any ribbons, rhinestones and any other final touches you would like, and
Friends, you and me - we make the 'pearfect pear'.
Products used to create the Friends Album are:
- Basic Grey - Herbs and Honey - Peas, Asparagus, Onion, Corn and Artichoke 12x12 papers
- Basic Grey - Herbs and Honey - Element Stickers
- Basic Grey - Herbs and Honey - Die Cut Transparencies
- Basic Grey - Herbs and Honey - Title Stickers
- Tim Holtz - Alterations Bigz Die - Garden Greens
- Tim Holtz - Alterations - Wanted Alphabet Die
- Glossy Accents
- Distress Stickles - Mustard Seed
- 12x12 co-ordinating paper to cover album
- Black card for lettering on cover
- Ribbon, rhinestones, clear gel pen
- Zutter and o'wire
- WRMK Corner Chomper
See you again soon friend,