Thank goodness for holidays as it has given me a chance to create and catch up on all my DT projects. Here is my second LO produced with the wonderful items in my DT Kit .
Products used from Wild About Scrap Online Store
- Pink Paislee Cottage Farms Patterned paper-Bushel
- Carta Bella Well Travelled patterned paper - Postage
- Authentique Renew stickers- elements - for 'our' and 'liu'
- Pink Paislee Cottage Farms- photo frames
- Petaloo Penny Lane Ruffled Roses- Silhouette
- Petaloo Penny Lane Darjeeling Dahlias - Red/Fuschia
- Prima Printery - Flower market paper flowers
Stash Items Used
- sewing machine and thread
- black ink
- chip letters
- word stickers
Loved, loved, loved using the Distress Paint it is so easy to use in a bottle with a dauber applicator. Here you can see how I used it to create the circular paint smears on the LO - such fun to 'play around' and you cant get it wrong as you can build up the colour as you wish !!
I stitched randomly over the paint to ad texture and detail - then added the little crystal coloured sequins.
I am into making banners at the moment , but as I had used traditional ones on the last LO, I decided to make these ones horizontal and added the GORGEOUS and too cute Tim Holtz idea-ology Gem Clips !!!
More horizontal banners - sewed across them to add texture and to keep with the shabby chic theme of the LO.
Loved my Kit from Veronica- pink paint, gems, flowers +++ and gorgeous papers - heaven for this scrapper !!!