Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Our Lucy Liu

Thank goodness for holidays as it has given me a chance to create and catch up on all my DT projects. Here is my second LO produced with the wonderful items in my DT Kit .
 
 
Products used from Wild About Scrap Online Store
 
 
 
Stash Items Used
 
  • sequins
  • butterflies
  • sewing machine and thread
  • black ink
  • doilies
  • chip letters
  • word stickers
 
Loved, loved, loved using the Distress Paint it is so easy to use in a bottle with a dauber applicator.  Here you can see how I used it to create the circular paint smears on the LO - such fun to 'play around' and you cant get it wrong as you can build up the colour as you wish !!
I stitched randomly over the paint to ad texture and detail - then added the little crystal coloured sequins.

I am into making banners at the moment , but as I had used traditional ones on the last LO,  I decided to make these ones horizontal and added the GORGEOUS and too cute Tim Holtz idea-ology Gem Clips !!!
 
More horizontal banners - sewed across them to add texture and to keep with the shabby chic theme of the LO. 
 
 
Loved my Kit from Veronica- pink paint, gems, flowers +++ and gorgeous papers - heaven for this scrapper !!!
 
Sharon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment