I have an obsession with owls... so as soon as I saw these Branches from My Mind's Eye - Sleigh Bells Ring paper range - I knew I needed to have an owl sitting in them!
I used a white square card base, layered with green cardstock, then a layer of the My Mind's Eye paper.
Next I tore a strip of Silver Glitter card and also cut a strip of the same and adhered these to the Branches paper. I die-cut an owl, gave him a green scarf and created a snowflake for the bottom right corner of the card. Before adding the snowflake to the card, I embossed it with Ranger's Embossing Tinsel - Bridal.
The "Merry Christmas" is a Dusty Attic Chipboard which I have coloured with gel pens and then coated in glossy accents. He looks like the paper was made just for him!!
- My Mind's Eye - Sleigh Bells Ring - Branches
- White and Green Cardstock
- Silver glitter Cardstock
- Dusty Attic Mini Merry Christmas
- Ranger Embossing Tinsel Bridal
- Spellbinders Holiday Winter Owl Die
- Whiff of Joy Snowflake Trio Die
- Brad and rhinestones
- Gel pens and glossy accents
Thanks for visiting