Sunday, February 22, 2015

Carta Bella - Christmas Time - Surprise Box...



Hello,

Surprise!!   Today I have a Surprise Box to share with you.  These boxes are a fantastic gift idea - you can add photos to the inside (and the outside if you wish!) before you gift them or the recipient can add their photos after...



Gorgeous isn't it? It looks just like a present... keep reading and you will see the surprise inside!

I have chosen paper from the Carta Bella Christmas Time range, this particular one is named Red Ornaments which I have teamed up with Green Cardstock and Brushed Silver card.


First step is to cut your box base and lid. Then cut 9 pieces of the brushed silver and the paper to size. (5 for the outside and lid, and 4 for the inside).


Adhere your pieces into position, adding ribbon, brads and rhinestones where desired.  Now, for the inside surprise...  I created 3 little presents for the inside of my surprise box, using the same card, silver card and paper as the base.
Cute, huh!



 Underneath the presents, I used a piece of the brushed silver card and added a punched paper corner in each corner, highlighted with rhinestones.


Lastly, the lid...



I continued the ribbon up over the sides of the lid and created a large bow to sit on the top.
Using red and silver embossing powder, I heat embossed 2 ornaments and attached these on top with a finer silver and red ribbon.  I also added a tiny tag featuring the word 'merry' embossed in red.

 Another view of the inside, including the lid.


Products used:


  • Carta Bella Christmas Time - Red Ornaments paper
  • Stampin' Up Green and Brushed Silver Card
  • Ribbon, brads, rhinestones
  • Red, silver embossing powder
  • Hero Arts Decorative Ornament stamp
  • EK Success corner punch
  • Stampin' Up Pennant Parade stamp
  • Stampin' Up Tag Punch
Please leave a comment letting me know what you think of my surprise box!
Until next time
Shell
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment