Sunday, October 21, 2012

CARDS, CARDS, CARDS


I have had these card made for a few weeks now, but forgot to post them here.. thought I already had LOL


 
 

It goes to show whata great DT pack I recieved as it managed to produce 2 LOs 1 OTP frame, 4 cards and i still had a few nbits and pieces left.  Must say Graphic 45 A Ladies Journal has now become a big favourite of mine.

All cards were made with the products used in my previous creations , with a few bits added from my stash !!

Cant wait for the next DT kit and to get creating !!!

SHARON XXX


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love those graphics 45 papers and embellies. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these papers and embellishments too Linda .. the Prima flowers also went perfectly xx Sharon

      Delete