Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sweet Happy Fun


Just popping in to share a layout I created using products from my last DT kit which included the fabulous Fancy Pants Time for Spring collection. The layout features photos of my precious little one when she was on a school excursion to the wonderful Swan Valley Animal Farm. I kept the layout fairly simple as I just adore these photos of my little girl being mobbed by all these loveable bunnies, I am postive she would have sat there the entire day feeding and playing with them lol.


I matted the photos on Bazill and layered contrasting patterned paper which I machined stitched and a rectangle frame wrapped with baker's twine under the right hand side, adding die cuts and Prima blossom buds. I then inked the edges of Short & Stout before matting it all onto the gingham patterned background, I also used a tiny ladybug to 'hide' the teapot in the banner :)
 
Fancy Pants Time for Spring - Gingham Dress
  • Fancy Pants Time for Spring - Short and Stout
  • Fancy Pants Time for Spring - Time for Spring Cuts
  • Bakers Twine
  • TH Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
  • Prima - Mini Roses
Want some of these delicious papers then head on over to Wild About Scrap store and grab yourself some or just check out all the new products.
 
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
 
hugs
Sue
xx
 


4 comments:

  1. Really a sweet layout. like the idea of layers. colours are lovely so are the bunnies.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet is definitely the word. Sweet pictures, lovely layout. I love that the pictures take pride of place. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout Sue....love the bunnies too! I think I'd have been just as happy sitting there feeding them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ladies! I really loved playing with this range, such gorgeous bright fun colours! Xx

    ReplyDelete