After spending 14 years at the local primary school in our area, having all three of my older children completing their primary school education there and my baby doing kindy and pre primary, with myself volunteering in the classrooms, canteen, sport carnivals and for quite a number of years on the P&C holding various positions we learnt that we no longer lived in the intake boundary. A new school was built, completed and opened in February this year in one of the many new estates popping up in the area and was to be our new school! How very exciting!
The start of the school year this year meant many changes for all three! My second eldest welcoming his sister into high school, such a big change for her from primary school and my baby starting year one and a new school! I have hidden the journalling in the scroll. We are set for a very exciting, busy and fun year!
This is the second page in my 8x8 Easel Album, I really am enjoying these gorgeous G45 papers. If you head on over to Wild About Scrap store you can grab yourself a pack and maybe join us in our journey - A year in time!
showing scroll open to reveal hidden journalling
2. I used Coredinations Whitewash and embossed with cuttlebug script, then sanded and inked with TH Broken China distress ink as my photo mat.
3. Layered photo onto a paper doily.
4. Cutting the pattern paper from January cut aparts reverse and using TH Mini Paper Rosettes die I made three small rosettes using buttons for the centres.
5. Adding some left over Prima sprays, blossoms and Manor House leaves in the bottom left and top right corners.
6. A tiny scroll hides some journalling and is held closed with some twine tied in a bow.
7. Finishing off with a few sentiments from the cut aparts in the very back of the pack and small square cut out from April.
If you haven't gone over to Wild About Scrap store yet you will be missing out on all the fabulous products and great specials so remember to call in and have a browse through all the new lines!
If you have decided to join us on this rewarding and fun journey don't forget to drop Veronica an email so we are able to showcase your wonderful layouts too.
We've almost caught up so please pop back and see what March brings :)