Tuesday, July 2, 2013

April - A Year in Time

For April's page I have used a montage of photos from Easter 2012. I decided to uses object photos, Easter eggs, Easter cake - made by my sister, Easter flowers and chicks that were on some gifts.  It sure is challenging to fit the photos on these smaller pages and using non people photos seemed a good idea this time. 


  1. For this page i started with the back of the Foundation April page from the Graphic 45 A Place In Time pad.
  2. I mounted the 4 mini photos onto two pieces of cardstock from the Core'dinations Vintage Collection pad. I edge punched the green card.
  3. I added some of the lovely green trim from my DT pack and some flowers - Prima Hello Pastel Collection and some tiny roses from my stash.
  4. Also scattered around the photos are some Want 2 Scrap's Say It with a Bling silver rhinestones.
  5. The title was added next - using letters from the A Place In Time Alphabet sticker sheet.
 
I used a tag from the May cut aparts page as it had colours to suit my page and a tag and word  from the sentiments sheet These were written on and then added to the page with two decorative pins through the tag holes

Items used from my stash were - ink, punch, roses, pins

Hmm now what did i do in May last year, May is a big month for me Mother's Day, birthdays .. off to have a look at  my photos.

Sharon
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment