Hi Everyone! Karen here with you again today, for me the middle of September is a marker for a lot of upcoming things, birthdays, Halloween and of course Christmas.
Even though we are not big on the whole Halloween thing here in Australia, I absolutely love Halloween, and am happy for any excuse to get a little bit spooky!
So with that I mind I have a Halloween tag to share with you today, using of course you guessed it, some of my favourite spooky Tim Holtz bits and bobs!
Next came the embellishing .. I love the Corked Vials, so I've decided to use two here. I first coated it with a thin layer of multi medium and allowed it to dry, so that the crackle paint has something to grab onto. Once it was dry I added my layer of rock Candy distress crackle paint.. I love the vintage cracked effect you get!
I love the old photos that are in the Laboratorie paper stash.. perfect for something a little spooky!!
A label pull and chitchat sticker teamed with a clipboard clip at the top add a perfect little touch.
- Ranger #8 Tags
- Tim Holtz idea-Ology - Kraft Resist - Halloween
- Tim Holtz idea-Ology - Paper Stash - Mini Seasonal Collage
- Tim Holtz idea-Ology - Corked Vials
- Tim Holtz idea-Ology - Vial Labels
- Tim Holtz idea-Ology - Baubles
- Tim Holtz idea-Ology - Label Pulls
- Tim Holtz idea-Ology - Laboratorie Paper
- Tim Holtz idea-Ology - Seasonal Chit Chat Stickers
- Tim Holtz idea-Ology - Clipboard Clips
I hope I've inspired you to get a little spooky, don't forget we'd love to see what you create, please share your creations with us on our facebook page!