Sunday, February 2, 2014

Dusty Attic Mini Reindeer, Mini Trees Card and Tags


Christmas Trees and Reindeer - almost sound magical doesn't it....

A Christmas Card and Two Tags of different sizes are my latest creations for Wild About Scrap.  I have used  Dusty Attic Mini Reindeer (which comes in a Pack of 12) and  Dusty Attic Mini Christmas Trees (which is a Pack of 8).




I coloured the Reindeer and the Tree using different methods and the Papers I have used are from Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad - Tis the Season (Yes I am still using leftovers from the Advent Calendar!!)


This is a smaller manilla tag, firstly layered with Red Cardstock, then a layer of patterned paper, another layer of red cardstock and then a layer of white which has been edge punched across the bottom. I added a strip of gold ribbon across the bottom, tied in a bow and three gold rhinestones in the top right hand corner of the white layer. The Mini Christmas Tree was coloured with a Green Marker and then I applied Distress Stickles Rock Candy and it has a beautiful crystal type finish.  Red and Gold ribbon attached to the top of the tag to finish it off. 


This is a manilla Size #8 tag, with two strips of the paper from the same paper pad and a strip of silver ribbon along the join of the two papers.  I Silver Heat Embossed the word Noel across the top of the papers and applied silver/clear rhinestones in all of the corners.  The Three Mini Reindeer on this tag were painted with  Adirondack Paint Dabber - Silver and then lightly spritzed with Glimmer Mist - Red Nosed Reindeer. I used  Red and Silver Ribbon for the top of this tag.


 I used a Red Card Base, then layered a piece of Green paper from the paper pad with a white layer underneath. Then I added a strip of Red Paper from the paper pad with a Red cardstock strip along the bottom only and then added silver ribbon across the top of the Red Paper strip and across the join of the paper and cardstock. I then Silver Heat Embossed a Christmas Greeting across the bottom and attached two strips of silver ribbon across the top corner.  I  painted the Reindeer on this card using a sponge and Claudine Hellmuth's Studio paint - Sable Brown.  Added Red Rhinestone to the corners and this card is complete.

Products I used that are available from Wild About Scrap

-   Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad - Tis the Season
-   Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint - Sable Brown
-   Adirondack Paint Dabber - Silver

Products I used from my own Stash

-   Manilla Tags
-   Dusty Attic Mini Reindeer (Pack 12)
-   Dusty Attic Mini Christmas Trees (Pack 8)
-   Glimmer Mist - Red Nosed Reindeer
-   Distress Stickles - Rock Candy
-   Red, Gold, Silver Ribbon
-   Red, White Cardstock
-   Gold, Red Silver/clear Rhinestones
-   Silver Embossing Powder
-   Christmas Wording Stamps
-   Green Marker
-   Sponge for Painting
-   Edge Border Punch

Most of these Products are available from Wild About Scrap in similar colours/brands.


I hope you have been inspired by our many Christmas Creations this year.
See you soon
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment