Monday, April 7, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2014 - April


 
Hi guys- Yup you guessed it - Karen here with you again today..
 
I cant believe it's April already.. a new month means a new Tag from Tim Holtz For the 12 tags of 2014.. I look forward to the first of each month to see what gorgeous inspiration Tim has come with for us..
 
 
apriltag
 
Tody  I'm sharing with you my April version ... 
 
 
And a couple of close ups... Don't you just love the new Idea-ology  Nature Adornments?  I think I'll find myself needing a few more of these! Another addiction to go with my love of Chitchat stickers..   The photo of cute little girl I've added in is yet another of a member of my  family..


Do you play along?
 
If you do, we'd love for you to drop by the Wild About Scrap Facebook Page and show us your tag!!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, Hope to see you again soon...
 
Happy Creating
 
Karen xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment