Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Everyday Tag



Happy Wednesday! Well for a little while longer at least,  Karen here with you again today, to share with you a tag I did over the weekend. This tag is full of everything that makes me smile.. all my favourites - A little Tim Holtz paper, a little Idea- ology.. you get the idea..



I started off by cutting three tags all slightly smaller than the next out of two different types of Tim Holtz paper, and layering them on top of each other,The next part was the fun part.. yup, pulling all my Tim Holtz idea-ology out, and digging around and playing in it until I found the right combination of bits and pieces to arrange on my tag..

 
I had a lovely time poking through my stash.. until I was happy with my choices. I then set about layering them onto my tag. I started off with some remanent rubs, a journaling ticket  and a fussy cut found relative. I used these as my base, and then just layered and clustered my other embellishments around and on top of these three main elements until I was happy with the final result.
 
 
And a few close ups...
 


 
Here is a list of everything I've used to do this tag.. yup it's a little long and scary..
 
The Details:
 
Tag Base:
Distress Inks:
Idea - ology:
 
Some of the things I have used are:
  • Found Relatives, Monocles, Compass Coins
  • Accruements - Classic, Adornments - Arrows
  • Alpha Parts - Framed, Epherema - Thrift Shop
  • Film Strip Ribbon, Hitch Fasteners, Journaling Tickets
  • Metal Corner, Philosophy Tags, Remnant Rubs - Words
  • Remnant Rubs - Life Quotes, Ring Fasteners, Pen Nibs, Mini Paper clips.
You can find all the Tim Holtz Idea - ology here
 
Thank you so much for dropping by, we hope to see you again soon, Don't forget We'd love to see what you are creating, why not pop on by the FaceBook page and share a picture or two!
 
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment