It's November, and you know what that means.. the Countdown to Christmas is on.
Christmas is my very favourite time of the year. There is just something truly magical about Christmas. Even though for me, Christmas is normally spent at the beach, I would one day love to have a cold Christmas, or even better a White Christmas. Until then I will just have to make do with the gorgeous Christmas lines that are available..
Today I've got just the outside of my Christmas Journal to share with you. I am actually organised this year and have it finished before December.! ( well the cover anyway!) There are so many options and choices of gorgeous Christmas lines out right now.. Í have of course gone with Vintage Christmas and some gorgeous Tim Holtz lines..
Are you going to do your own December Daily Album this year? why not share it with us on the Wild About Scrap Facebook page? We'd love to see it!
- Tim Holtz: Worn Cover - Christmas Wishes
- Tim Holtz : Holiday's Past.
- Tim Holtz - Adornments: Christmas
- Tim Holtz - Adornments: Ice-skates
- Tim Holtz - Muse Tokens - Christmas
- Tim Holtz - Baubles
- Tim Holtz - Ephemera Pack - Christmas
- Tim Holtz - Mirrored Stars
- Tim Holtz - Trimmings: Red/Cream
- Tim Holtz - Jump Rings
- Tim Holtz - Swivel Claps
- Tim Holtz - Ring Binder
- Distress Crackle Paint : Picket Fence
- Tim Holtz - Strip die - Vintage Lace
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day, and hope to see you again soon..