JanuaryJanuary is my birthday month and for many years now my wonderful husband has always spoilt me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Jesson's Flowers and this year was no exception! Always roses as they are my favourite flower.
My A Year In Time album will be pieces of my life in 2013.
1. I chose to use the reverse of G45 Place in Time foundation January page as the cool blues just didn't go.
2. I matted the G45 onto Pink Bazzill after I distressed with TH distress tool and gently inked with Vintage Photo distress ink.
3. Slightly overlap the G45 cut aparts and heart shaped doily embellishments under photo which was matteded on pink bazzill.
4. Add a chipboard swirl which was painted with TH Distress Paint Antique Linen, then lightly spray with GlimmermistTattered Rose.
5. Using Gelly Roll glitter pen Green, colour in the leaves.
6. Arrange blossoms and buds, adding some tiny paper swirls.
7. Place Pinkpaislee Artisan Chipboard butterfly's which have been inked with TH distress ink Victorian Velvet and addsome pink pearls.
8. Randomly place a few Kaiser Pink Pearls on the swirls in each corner.
9. Finish with some sayings from the extra cut aparts from the back of the G45 paper pack.
I hope you are able to play along and make your very own special calender of events, it's going to be so much fun!
Thanks for stopping by!