Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Year in Time - January

I'm basing my album on 2012....it was such an interesting year living in Italy.


The album is an 8x8" which is a different size for me.  I'm used to doing 12x12" and didn't realise what a huge difference in size there was.  However, after a bit of a rocky start I think I've got a handle on it ;)....a hit for anyone doing this...photo size is important and the smaller the better for these smaller albums.

Materials used:
  • Graphic 45 - Place in Time papers;
  • Graphic 45 - Place in Time Alpha Stickers;
  • Graphic 45 - Staples - Metal Key Hole;
  • Prima Flowers;
  • BoBunny - Rhinestones;
  • Buttons
  • Tim Holtz - idea-Ology - Chit-Chat Stickers;
  • Tim Holtz - idea-Ology - Paper String (yes, it's my new addiction);
  • Green Tara - Mesh Ribbon
  • Bazzill Cardstock;
  • Martha Stewart - Edge Punch.
 
I hope you enjoy!

Veronica

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Veronica!! Thank you so much for sharing with us xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how lucky are you living in Italy for a year, a dream of mine
    Mary

    ReplyDelete