Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Year In Time - January


I am loving the very different challenge that has been given to Sue and I as part of the Wild About Scrap Design Team.  The 'AYear In Time' project will document a year in our lives, in my case it will be 2012.  The Graphic 45 Easel  8x8Album forms the base for our month by month creations.  Here is my page for January.  In January last year we had a wonderful day at Healsville Sanctuary and the photos show Craig enjoying a bite to eat before the 'Birds Of Prey' display.

For this page I have used the following from the Wild About Scrap Store

Graphic 45 - Place In Time- 8x8 paper pad - January Foundation, Calendar and Sentiments page
Want To Scrap - silver rhinestones
Core'dinations -6x6 Vintage Collection
May Arts  Ribbin- Olive and Brown Reversible checks
Want To Scrap - Build Your Own Bling

Other items used
Brown dye Ink
Script stamp
Embossing folder

Love the colour and texture of all the cardstock in the Core'dinations pack - I used an embosing folder and then scuffed up the surface of the card with sandpaper, I also distressed the edges and rubbed a little brown ink over the top
How great is the Want To Scrap Build Your Own Bling???  Love all the pieces that you can place on their own or combined to amke lots of swirly bling !!!

Off to complete my February page ... be back soon
Sharon xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous January page Sharon. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete