Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Fancy Pants - Butterfly Punch Birthday Cards


Hi, butterflies really are so beautiful - so I guess it is no wonder when you add a butterfly to your project it always turns out beautiful!!


I have some more quick and easy cards to show you.  Now have a close look - the butterflies on the top left card are actually the butterflies that I punched from the paper of the other two cards....


Fancy Pants - Childish Things - Buddy is the paper I have used on all three cards - from the Clearance Section of Wild About Scrap.  I used a textured card base and by punching towards the bottom I was able to use the card base as a feature for my butterflies.  Rhinestones, ribbon and faux stitching, as well as black embossed wording complete this card.


A peach coloured card base and lighter ribbon give this card a totally different look to the above card and also highlights the reverse side of my punched butterflies.


Here, I used a white coloured card base, both lighter and darker ribbons and some rhinestones.  The Butterfly is punched from the paper and I have added underneath - a small square of leftover Bazzill Mexican Poppy card, also from Wild About Scrap.

Products used for these cards:
  • Fancy Pants - Childish Things - Buddy 12x12 Paper
  • Bazzill Basics Mexican Poppy Cardstock
  • Teal, Peach and White card bases
  • Ribbon
  • Rhinestones
  • Black embossing powder and wording stamp
  • Black marker for faux stitching
Butterflies are beautiful!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment