Saturday, June 7, 2014

Prima Resin in a Box....



Hi Guys, Karen with you again today, and guess what.. no tag today..
 
Instead I have a little project to share with you that I made using the packaging from the Prima Resin in a Box.
 

 
I love these boxes of goodness.. not only do you get gorgeous Prima resin, but also an awesome little box that you can alter..
 
This is how it starts out..the box measures 30cmx7cmx1.5cm deep.
 
 
I began by painting the box, with black soot distress paint, I then  cut to pieces of paper per box to size and stitched around the outside of each piece, I used paper from the  Prima - Time Travelers Memories range for this.
 
I then dug through my embellishments and pulled out a few bits of Tim Holtz Idea-ology, some Prima Trinkets..-  sigh these are just gorgeous! This was the hardest part, choosing what to fill each little window with, and actually making a decision ..  
 
 
I then added in a few prima flowers again from the Time Traveller's memories range, added in a couple of Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers and  metal corners.. and I was done..
 
This would make a fantastic little gift, and is actually quite easy to make once you actually decide on your embellishments.. giggle..
 
Here is the finished box..
 
 
If you have a go at a little project like this, we sure would love to see it and have you share it with us on out  facebook page..
 
Until next time..
Happy Creating!
 
Karen



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I once used the same box for the same idea - but yours is much more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete